- The meat processing plant is located in Shturm village, Stavropol Krai;
- Design slaughter capacity is 180 pigs per hour/400,000 pigs per year;
- State-of-art equipment of companies MPZ, Zanotti, Harslev;
- up to 45,000 MT of meat products per year. Possibility to practically double the production output;
- As of today, the meat processing plant produces the following pork products: half- carcasses, semi-finished products (large pieces and small pieces), by-products;
- In the future: the production of deep-processed meat products with higher added value including ready-to-eat food under the company’s trademark.