- Location area: Shturm settlement of Krasnogvardeysky District, Stavropol Krai;
- In 2006, the first stage of the piggery complex was put into operation in Stavropol Krai. The first stage of the piggery complex provides for 80,000 fattening pigs and 4,000 sows;
- The capacity of the second stage is 270,000 fattening pigs and 13,500 sows per year;
- Current production is 16,500 sows and 350,000-400,000 fattening pigs;
- Genetics from PIC company, the leading producer of genetic material;
- Modern equipment: GSI/AP, Big Dutchman (USA).