Total area of cultivated lands in Krasnodar and Stavropol areas is about 100,000 ha;
- The main cultivated crops are wheat, barley, sunflower, rape, corn, pea and other industrial crops. Annual volume of marketable products is more than 400,000 MT. The crop yield corresponds to the level achieved by leading producers of agricultural products in the USA and Europe;
- Highly-qualified Agronomists of international level;
- Modern soil-saving technologies are applied;
- More than 700 units of hardware and equipment of the world’s renowned manufacturers;
- Available simultaneous storage capacity of grain elevators is about 400,000 MT. The elevators provide services involving acceptance, cleaning, drying, shipment of grain crops and oilseeds by railway and truck.